Seasonic S12II Bronze 520 W power supply specs include:
- Nominal labeled power: 520 W at 40° C or 416 W at 50° C (“the rated power will reduce from 100% to 80% from 40° C to 50° C”)
- Measured maximum power: 588.2 W at 39.9° C.
- Labeled efficiency: Up to 87%. 80 Plus Bronze certified
- Measured efficiency: Between 82.4% and 86.5% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Modular Cabling System: No.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector, one EPS12V connector and two ATX12V connectors that together form an EPS12V connector.
- Video Card Power Connectors: One six-pin connector and one six/eight-pin connector in separated cables.
- SATA Power Connectors: Six in two cables.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Six in two cables.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: None.
- Protections: Over voltage (OVP), over power (OPP) and short-circuit (SCP). Under voltage (UVP) not listed but present.
- Warranty: Five years
- More Information: http://www.seasonicusa.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 90.00
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.