The Thermaltake Core P3 is an interesting case if you have beautiful hardware and want to look at it while using you computer. It has an excellent support for liquid cooling and, being an open-air case, you will not worry about overheating.
It is also great if you often need to access the components for adjusts and changes, which makes it great for overclocking, casemodding and benchmarking.
Just keep in mind that you need to buy the version with the Riser Cable in order to use the video card in the vertical position.
- Excellent construction quality
- Plenty of room for hardware
- Offers two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
- Supports radiators up to 16.5 inches (420 mm)
- Plenty of space under the motherboard tray to manange cables
- Easy hardware access
- Can be wall-mounted
- Great for custom liquid cooling systems
- If you use a radiator which is more than 240 mm in lenght, you will have only two drive bays available
- Does not support case fans
- Does not support 5.25 inches devices
- Does not support hardware that need an external bay, like fan controllers or card readers
- Does not support vertically installed video cards in all versions