Antec Nine Hundred case main specs include:
- Application: ATX and smaller form factors derived from this one.
- Material: Zinc-coated steel (a.k.a. SECC) chassis.
- Power supply: Doesn’t come with the case.
- Available colors: Black.
- Size: 18.4” x 8.1″ x 19.4″ (48 cm x 20.6 cm x 49.3 cm) (H x W x D).
- Weight: N/A
- Bays: Nine 5 ¼” bays with two hard disk drive cages using three 5 ¼” bays each. Each cage has three 3 ½” bays inside.
- Expansion slots: Seven.
- Fans: One 200-mm fan on the top (three speeds: 800 rpm/134 cfm, 600 rpm/108 cfm and 400 rpm/83 cfm), one 120 mm at the rear and two 120 mm on the front, attached to each hard disk drive cage. The frontal fans glow blue when turned on. Each 120 mm fan has three speeds (2,000 rpm/ 79 cfm, 1,600 rpm/56 cfm and 1,200 rpm/39 cfm). You can add an extra 120 mm fan to one of the hard disk drive cages and an extra 120 mm fan to the case side panel.
- Extra features: Storage tray on top.
- More Information: http://www.antec.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 133.00.
* Researched at Shopping.com on the day we published this First Look article.