Celeron E3000 Series (Dual-Core)
E3000 Series Celeron processors have two processing cores and they are based in 45 nm core microarchiteture (Penryn Core).
Celeron E3000 series main features are:
- Core microarchitecture
- Dual-core technology
- Manufacturing process: 45 nm
- L1 cache: 64 KB total, 32 KB for instructions and 32 KB for data.
- L2 cache: 1 MB, shared by the two cores
- External clock rate: 800 MHz (200 MHz transferring four data per clock cycle)
- Packaging: FC-LGA6
- Socket: Socket LGA775.
- SSE, SSE2, SSE3 and SSE4.1 instructions
- Execute Disable technology
- EM64T technology (a.k.a. 64-bit technology)
- Enhanced SpeedStep technology
- Intel Virtualization Technology
Available models of Celeron E3000 series are listed on the chart below. TDP stands for Thermal Design Power and indicates the CPU maximum thermal dissipation.
|sSpec||Model||Internal Clock||External Clock||TDP||Max. Temp. (°C)||Voltage (V)|
|SLGTY||E3500||2.7 GHz||800 MHz||65 W||74.1||0.85 – 1.3635|
|SLGTZ||E3400||2.6 GHz||800 MHz||65 W||74.1||0.85 – 1.3625|
|SLGU4||E3300||2.5 GHz||800 MHz||65 W||74.1||0.85 – 1.3625|
|SLGU5||E3200||2.4 GHz||800 MHz||65 W||74.1||0.85 – 1.3625|