GS1000 case main specs include:
- Application: Extended ATX and smaller form factors derived from this one.
- Material: Aluminum (side panels and details from the front panel) and zinc-coated steel (SECC).
- Power supply required: Doesn’t come with the product.
- Available colors: black or titanium.
- Side panel: Solid.
- Dimensions: 22 3/64” x 8 21/32” x 22 53/64” (56 cm x 22 cm x 58 cm) (H x W x D).
- Net Weight: 26.4 lbs (12 Kg)
- Gross Weight: N/A
- Bays: Four external 5.25” bays (with two 5.25”-to-3.5” adapters) and six internal 3.5” bays for hard disk drives, three of them supporting hot swap.
- Expansion slots: Seven.
- Fans: One 120 mm fan on the rear and one 120 mm fan on the top. Space for another 120 mm fan on the top and two 120 mm fans on the bottom.
- Extra Features: Power supply handle.
- More Information: http://www.zalman.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 200.00.
* Researched at ZipZoomFly.com on the day we published this review.