How We Tested
During our benchmarking sessions, we used the configuration listed below. Between our benchmarking sessions, the only differences were the video card PCI Express configuration.
- CPU: Core i7-5775C
- Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme4
- CPU Cooler: Intel
- Memory: 16 GiB DDR3-2133, four G.Skill Ripjaws F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH 4 GiB memory modules configured at 1,600 MHz
- Boot drive: Kingston HyperX Savage 480 GB
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Video Monitor: Philips 236VL
- Power Supply: Corsair CX750
Operating System Configuration
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080 60 Hz
- NVIDIA driver version: 361.43
We adopted a 3% error margin. Thus, differences below 3% cannot be considered relevant. In other words, products with a performance difference below 3% should be considered as having similar performance.