OCZ StealthXStream 500 W power supply specs include:
- Nominal labeled power: 500 W.
- Measured maximum power: 499.2 W at 48.3° C.
- Labeled efficiency: 80% at 115 V or 83% at 230 V, both numbers at typical load, i.e., 50% load (80 Plus certified).
- Measured efficiency: Between 79.4% and 83.4% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Modular Cabling System: No.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and one ATX12V connector.
- Video Card Power Connectors: One six-pin connector.
- SATA Power Connectors: Three in one cable.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Four in two cables.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: One.
- Protections: Over voltage (OVP, not tested), over current (OCP, tested and working) and short-circuit (SCP, tested and working).
- Warranty: Three years.
- Real Manufacturer: FSP
- More Information: http://www.ocztechnology.com
- Average price in the US*: 70.00.
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.