Corsair HX850W power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.3
- EPS12V 2.91
- Nominal labeled power: 850 W at 50° C.
- Measured maximum power: 1,000 W at 54.9° C.
- Labeled efficiency: Up to 90%, 80 Plus Gold Certified.
- Measured efficiency: Between 84.8% and 90.0% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Modular Cabling System: Yes.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and two ATX12V connectors that together form an EPS12V connector.
- Video Card Power Connectors: Six six/eight-pin connectors (two permanently attached to the power supply, four using the modular cabling system).
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Twelve in three cables (using the modular cabling system).
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: Two converted from two peripheral power plugs.
- SATA Power Connectors: Twelve in four cables (using the modular cabling system).
- Protections: Over current (OCP), over voltage (OVP, not tested), over power (OPP), under voltage (UVP) and short-circuit (SCP, tested and working) protections.
- Warranty: Seven years.
- More Information: http://www.corsair.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 190.00.
* Researched at Tigerdirect.com on the day we published this review.