Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 550 W power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.3
- Nominal labeled power: 550 W
- Measured maximum power: 503.4 W at 45.5° C.
- Labeled efficiency: Above 70%
- Measured efficiency: Between 73.2% and 77.5% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: No.
- Modular Cabling System: No.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and two ATX12V connectors that together form an EPS12V connector.
- Video Card Power Connectors: Two six/eight-pin connectors in separated cables.
- SATA Power Connectors: Six in two cables.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Three in one cable.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: One.
- Protections: over voltage (OVP), over power (OPP) and short-circuit (SCP). Under voltage protection (UVP) present but not listed by the manufacturer.
- Warranty: Information not available.
- Real Model: Seventeam ST-500BAZ
- More Information: http://www.coolermaster-usa.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 65.00.
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.