Zalman ZM600-HP power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.2
- EPS 2.91
- Nominal labeled power: 600 W.
- Measured maximum power: 741 W at 45° C.
- Labeled efficiency: 84% at 230 V.
- Measured efficiency: Between 80.1% and 84.1% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and two ATX12V connectors (together they form an EPS12V connector).
- Video Card Power Connectors: One 6-pin connector coming from inside the unit and one 6/8-pin connector on the modular cabling system.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Seven.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: Two.
- SATA Power Connectors: Six.
- Protections: over current (OCP, tested and working), over voltage (OVP, apparently working), under voltage (UVP, not tested), over temperature (OTP, not tested) and short-circuit (SCP, tested and working).
- Warranty: 3 years.
- More Information: http://www.zalman.com
- Real manufacturer: FSP
- Average price in the US*: USD 137.50
* Researched at Shopping.com on the day we published this review.