Today we are taking a look at the latest mid-tower case from Zalman, the Z11 Plus, which comes with a very affordable price tag.
Here is a list of features available on the Z11 Plus that are not available on the standard Z11 model:
- Presence of an adapter allowing the installation of an internal/external 3.5” device or an internal 2.5” device in a 5.25” bay
- Comes with a 120 mm fan with blue LEDs on the top panel
- Two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports instead of four USB 2.0 ports
The Zalman Z11 Plus has a very unique design. Its left panel comes with a tinted window, and both the left and right panels come with a hidden 80 mm fan (Zalman ZA8015AL). These fans use a standard peripheral power connector; the manufacturer doesn’t publish the specifications for them.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The Front and Top Panels
- 3. The Bottom and Rear Panels
- 4. Inside the Zalman Z11 Plus
- 5. The Disk Drive Bays
- 6. Main Specifications
- 7. Conclusions