The XFX R7 250 Core Edition
In Figure 1, you can see the box of the XFX R7 250 Core Edition, and Figure 2 shows the board itself. It is a dual-slot, low profile card, with no auxiliary power connector, since its TDP is only 65 W.
Figure 3 shows the solder side of the card.
The portrayed video card has three connectors: one VGA, one HDMI, and one DVI-D, but supports only two displays at the same time.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The XFX R7 250 Core Edition
- 3. The XFX R7 250 Core Edition (Cont’d)
- 4. Main Specifications
- 5. How We Tested
- 6. 3DMark
- 7. Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
- 8. Battlefield 4
- 9. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
- 10. Splinter Cell Blacklist
- 11. Conclusions