NVIDIA Reveals Tegra Note Tablet
on September 20, 2013 - 12:42 PM
Tegra Note is a tablet designed by NVIDIA that will be brought to market by their partners. The product is powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 processor, Android operating system, and has a suggested retail price of USD 199.
In the next few months, NVIDIA’s partners will be bringing Tegra Note to market worldwide with features that speak to local consumers, among them are EVGA and PNY Technologies in North America; EVGA, Oysters and ZOTAC in Europe; Colorful, Shenzhen Homecare Technology and ZOTAC in Asia-Pacific; and XOLO in India. They join other partners, including HP, ASUS, Toshiba, Kobo, and Xiaomi, that have already announced Tegra 4-based products.
Here’s a full set of the specs for quick reference:
- Processor: Tegra 4 mobile processor with quad-core Cortex-A15 CPU and 72-core GeForce GPU
- Display: 7-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 800)
- Camera: Rear 5 Megapixels and front VGA webcam
- Storage: 16GB storage with microSD expandable up to an additional 32GB
- Audio: Front-facing “HD Audio” stereo speakers with a unique bass-reflex port
- Stylus Chisel and Brush tips for natural writing and broad strokes
- Peripherals: Micro HDMI connector to drive big screen TV videos and gaming
- OS: Android with latest version of the OS
- Software Updates: Over-the-air software updates directly from NVIDIA
- Battery Life: 10 hours HD video playback
click to enlarge
Originally at http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/news/NVIDIA-Reveals-Tegra-Note-Tablet/7481
© 2004-15 Clube do Hardware, all Rights Reserved.
Total or partial reproduction of the contents of this site, as well as that of the texts available for downloading, be this in the electronic media, in print, or any other form of distribution, is expressly forbidden. Those who do not comply with these copyright laws will be indicted and punished according to the International Copyrights Law.
We do not take responsibility for material damage of any kind caused by the use of information contained in Hardware Secrets.