- Graphics chip: Radeon X1950 Pro running at 594 MHz.
- Memory: 1.4 ns 256-bit 256 MB GDDR3 memory from Samsung (K4J55323QG-BC14), running at 1.39 GHz (695 MHz DDR).
- Bus type: PCI Express x16.
- Connectors: Two DVI and one mini-DIN for S-Video output, Component Video output and VIVO function.
- Video Capture (VIVO): Yes.
- Number of CDs/DVDs that come with this board: Two.
- Games that come with this board: None.
- Programs that come with this board: Cyberlink DVD Solution (PowerDirector, PowerDVD, MediaShow, PowerProducer, MusicMatch, Power2Go, PowerBack Trial and PowerDVD Copy Trial).
- More information: http://www.powercolor.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 250.00
* Researched at Shopping.com on the day we published this review.