- 3DNow.net: Website dedicated to 3D tecnologies.
- 3D Sound Surge: Website dedicated to 3D audio
- 48bitLBA: Everything you need to know about the 128 GB hard disk drive limit on PCs.
- All Codecs and Decompressors: Complete list with the main existing codecs and where to download them.
- AMDZone: Technical information, news and more about AMD processors.
- Anand's Hardware Tech Page: World's premiere resource for PC hardware, it has great reviews.
- Ascully: Website dedicated to hardware, DVD, videogames and anime.
- Badcaps.net: Website dedicated to identification and repairing of motherboards with explosive capacitors. Read tutorial about this subject.
- Benchmark Reviews: Articles, news and reviews about PC hardware.
- Bit-tech: Excellent step-by-step tutorials about case modding.
- Bona Fide Reviews: PC hardware news and reviews.
- Capacitor Lab: Everything you need to know about capacitors, in order to help identifying bad capacitors.
- Casemodgod: PC Modding Site with Guides, Hardware Reviews, Forums and more!
- Choose a Laptop: Very interesting website with tutorials and recommendations on how to choose the correct laptop for you.
- Complete PCChips Support: Website containing BIOS and manuals for old PCChips motherboards.
- Compu-KISS: Sandy Berger's short and simple tips, tutorials, and technology reviews.
- Computercraft Upgrade and Repair PCs
- Computing On Demand: PC news and reviews.
- Connector Reference Chart: A guide with the pin-out of almost all cables and plugs used on the PC.
- ConXit: Tool for finding the correct cable/adaptor you need.
- Corsair Memory Basics: Tutorial from Corsair explaining everything you need to know about memories.
- CPU-World: Outstanding website containing processor specs with photos, specially from old CPUs.
- CPU Collection: A complete list of all CPUs released to date, with specs and pictures.
- DailyTech: Daily news about technology.
- Datasheet 4U: Search and download electronic components (such as transistors, integrated circuits, etc) datasheets in PDF format.
- Datasheet Locator: Search and download electronic components (such as transistors, integrated circuits, etc) datasheets in PDF format.
- Daves Old Computers: Website with pictures and specs of old computers.
- Digital-Digest: Website about DVD, VCD, SVCD and MiniDVD.
- Digital Photography Review: News, reviews and information about digital cameras.
- Digital Trends: PC hardware news and reviews.
- DigiTimes: Daily news about the Asian hardware market.
- DLL-Files: Website containing the majority of Windows lost DLL files for downloading.
- Disk Unlocker: Utility for allowing access to hard drives bigger than 2 TB.
- Drivers Kit: Website containing several device drivers for download.
- Drivers Lab: Website containing several device drivers for download.
- Duplicator Guide: Website dedicated to CD and DVD duplicators, with news, articles and reviews.
- DivX-Digest: Website about DivX, ASF, WMV and MPEG-4.
- DVD FAQ: Everything you need to know about DVDs is here.
- DVD Forum: Forum that set DVD standards.
- DVDR-Digest: Website about DVD (DVD-R) recording.
- DVD-Recordable: DVD recording news and reviews.
- Everything USB: Everything about USB ports and peripherals, news and reviews.
- eCoustics: Search engine for electronics reviews - audio/video, hi-fi, computers and more.
- eTeknix: News and reviews about PC hardware, including videos reviews.
- ExtremeOverclocking: PC hardware articles, news and revies.
- eXtreme Power Supply Calculator: Calculate which power supply you will need with this calculator.
- Folklore: Anecdotes about the development of Apple's original Macintosh computer, and the people who created it.
- Form Factors: Website containing the official specs for ATX and BTX motherboards and power supplies.
- Futurelooks: Articles, news and reviews about PC hardware.
- HardCoreWare: PC hardware news and reviews.
- Hardwarejournal: Website with news and reviews about hardware, in German.
- HotHardware: PC hardware reviews.
- Hack a Day: This website shows crazy hacks that you can do on electronics products, such as instally a floppy disk drive on a Game Boy, how to use a hard drive to lockpick locks and a lot more.
- HardOCP: Articles and reviews about 3D video boards and new CPUs.
- Hardware Book: Description of all connectors used on the PC.
- Hardware Forumz.com: Hardware community resource.
- Hardwarespot.de: German and International hardware news every day.
- Hartware.net: One of Germany's oldest and biggest independent hardware magazines.
- Heatsink Guide: A website completely devoted to heatsink and fans. Indispensable reading for overclocking lovers.
- HyperTransport Consortium: HyperTransport bus official technical specs.
- iGadget Life: Really interesting site about gadgets, cell phones, digital cameras and LCD monitors.
- Intel 4004 — 35th Anniversary Project : In-depth info, including schematics, of the world's first CPU, the Intel 4004.
- ITShootOut: PC hardware reviews.
- JonnyGURU: Website fully dedicated to reviewing power supplies.
- LaptopVideo2Go: Website with the latest nVidia video drivers modified to work with any laptop computer.
- MajorGeeks: The latest downloads to tweak, repair, diagnose or just tinker with your computer.
- Measurement Lab: Created by Google, this tool tests your internet connection speed and also run some diagnostics to if there is something reducing your speed.
- MonitorWorld: Technical specs from more than 2,000 video monitors.
- Motherboards.org: Everything about motherboards.
- MVKTech: Website dedicated to VGA BIOS upgrade and modding. It also publishes VGAs, coolers and memories reviews.
- Neoseeker: PC hardware articles, news and reviews.
- NTFS.com: Everything you need to know about NTFS file system.
- nForcersHQ: PC hardware articles, news and reviews, focused on nVidia products.
- NullModem: Everything you need to know about the connectors used by the ports found on a PC, including pin-out: serial, parallel, keyboard, USB, LAN, etc.
- OCModShop: Your source for reviews, guides and PC Modifications.
- OCWorkBench: PC hardware articles, news and reviews.
- OverclokersHQ : Hardware and gaming news and reviews.
- PC-Disk: Hard disk manuals, jumper configuration lists, etc.
- PC Guide: A complete online book explaining in depth everything about PC Hardware.
- PC Stats: PC hardware reviews, articles and news.
- PC Perspective: News and reviews about PC hardware plus a handy motherboard comparison tool.
- PCI-SIG: Website with the official specs for the PCI, PCI-X and PCI Express buses.
- PCShopTalk : PC hardware reviews.
- PLASMA Online: Website dedicated to PC hardware parts identification. Its hot feature is the identification of chips used in the PC, with lots of pictures.
- Public Proxy Servers: A list of proxy servers on the web.
- Processor Spec Finder: List all technical specs from all Intel CPUs.
- ProjectPDA: PDA and Smartphone comparison, reviews, articles and news.
- Protocols: Networks protocols information.
- Red & Blackness Mods: Website devoted to case modding.
- Repair FAQ: Website full of tips and explanations about CDs and DVDs and how to repair these consumer electronics devices.
- SCSI Connectors FAQ: Website with all SCSI connectors descriptions.
- Semico: Countless researchs about the memory market.
- Sharky Extreme: PC hardware articles, news and reviews.
- Silent PC Review: Thorough, sophisticated articles and reviews of acoustics and noise in all kinds of computing products.
- Storage Review: Everything about data storage.
- Sudhian Media: PC hardware news and articles.
- System Optimization PC Hardware and Performance Guide
- T-Break: PC hardware news and reviews. Number one in the Middle East.
- TheBestCaseScenario: Website dedicated to case modding.
- Tech Advice: A lot of PC hardware technical infomation.
- TechARP: Tutorials and articles about PC hardware. There you will find a fantastic tutorial about BIOS setup optimization.
- Tech Seed: Collects and publishes summaries from all hardware reviews around the web.
- Techware Labs: PC hardware articles, news and reviews.
- TechTastic: Articles, news and reviews about hardware.
- Testfreaks: A database of product information and reviews.
- TestSeek: Search engine for you to find reviews published around the web about a given product.
- The Inquirer: News, rumors and tendencies of the computer market.
- The Firmware Page: Firmwares for make you DVD units and recorders regions-free.
- The TCP/IP Guide: The most comprehensive guide about TCP/IP.
- The Register: News, rumors and tendencies of the computer market.
- Technick.net: The premiere internet source for cables and connectors pinouts. General guides and information about electronic hardware.
- Tom's Hardware Guide: One of the first PC hardware reviewing websites.
- TweakTown: PC hardware news and reviews.
- USB: Official website of the USB bus.
- Ultimate Hardware: News, reviews and press releases about PC hardware.
- VIA Arena: How to guides, technology information and VIA drivers.
- Virtual-Hideout.net: PC News, Reviews, and Articles. Home of the Worlds Largest Case Gallery!
- Viper's Lair: PC hardware reviews.
- VSLI Microprocessors: Info about CPUs from the past, present and future.
- X-Bit Labs: In-depth PC hardware news, articles and reviews.
- XSReviews: Hardware reviews.
- WebHQ: Manuals for very old motherboards.
- WhatIsMyIP: Finds out what IP address you are using for Internet surfing.
- Wim's BIOS Page: Everything about BIOS and setup.
- Wikihowto: How identify an unknown integrated circuit thru its logo.
October 1, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:22 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:33 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:32 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:21 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:15 AM PST
September 25, 2013 - 5:27 AM PST
Our Most Popular Articles
Latest Threads in Our Forums
by Hardware Secrets Team
by Hardware Secrets Team
by Gabriel Torres
by Gabriel Torres