- Alexa Toolbar: Search bar and pop-up blocker.
- Bioslogo: Converts Bmp to Epa files. Epa format is used by BIOS.
- Boot Editor: Edits Windows XP bootup screen.
- Cbrom: Change BIOS bootup logo.
- Cleaner: Cleans floppy units. You need a floppy drive cleaning kit to use this software (special disk wet with isopropilic alcohol).
- CMOS Backup: Backups the CMOS configuration data.
- DirectPad: Driver for using videogame joysticks on your PC.
- DirectX 9.0c: Latest DirectX version.
- DirectX Buster: Removes the DirectX from your PC.
- Driver Agent: Searches for the current installed drivers on your PC.
- Driver Cleaner: Utility that removes all video drivers that were once installed in your system
in order to prevent conflicts. We recommend running this program before
installing a new video driver version.
- DVD Genie: Breaks the region lock of software DVD players like PowerDVD, WinDVD, CoolDVD, etc.
- Divx/XviD: Codecs for playing Avi movies on your PC.
- EasyCleaner: Cleans up your PC, removing invalid registry entries, deleting useless files, etc.
- FreeDOS: A totally free DOS clone. Excellent if you need to use DOS and don't want to use an illegal copy.
- Gspot: Show Avi movie files full information, specially the codec used to compress it.
- HWMonitor: Program for monitoring all temperatures and fans from your system.
- JP Hide and Seek: Steganografy software, allows you to hide files and test inside regular Jpeg files.
- KillCMOS: Erases CMOS memory contents. Useful when someone sets up a setup password and you don't know what it is. Note: since the purpouse of this software is to erase CMOS memory contents, some antivirus programs will detect it as a virus. This file isn't infected.
- I8kfan: Manages your laptop fans (speed, turn on/off time, etc).
- LANguard Network Scanner: Search for security breaches on your PC or on your network. Read tutorial about this subject.
- MBR2000: Fixes the Y2K bug on old PCs installing a resident (TSR) software that is loaded thru the hard disk MBR.
- NOBA: Breaks the Outlook XP attachement file block.
- NTpad: Driver for using videogame joysticks on your PC.
- OCZ Memtes86: Memory testing software.
- RAWShooter: Converts photos from RAW format to TIFF format.
- Remote Selector: Breaks the region protection from DVD units.
- Resource Hacker: Edits Windows XP bootup screen.
- SmartDraw: Software for schematics drawing.
- SpamWeasel: Antispam filter.
- SSC Service Utility: Resets Epson cartridges chips, allowing you to refill your Epson cartridges.
- Stop-the-pop: Blocks pop-up screens.
- System Mechanic: Excellent software for Windows maintenance and customization. Also optimizes your internet connection.
- Toshiba Region Select Utility: Allows you to change your DVD unit region (even though this is a Toshiba software, it works with units from all manufactures.
- WebReaper: Download whole sites to your PC.
- Winkey: Allows you to program shortcuts on your keyboard using the Windows key. Read tutorial about this subject.
- Ymark2000: Checks if your computer is Y2K compatible or not.
February 24, 2015 - 3:00 AM
January 23, 2015 - 4:15 AM
January 20, 2015 - 5:00 AM
January 19, 2015 - 4:30 AM
January 12, 2015 - 5:30 AM
January 7, 2015 - 5:00 AM
January 6, 2015 - 2:26 AM
December 18, 2014 - 3:45 AM
December 16, 2014 - 4:27 AM
December 12, 2014 - 3:05 AM
Our Most Popular Articles