- AIDA64: Identifies your PC hardware, including your motherboard manufacturer and model.
- AMD CPU Info: Software from AMD to correctly detect the installed AMD CPU on your PC.
- AMD CPUID: Software from AMD to detect the CPU clock, L1 and L2 memory cache, model, revision and supported instruction sets.
- AMD OverDrive: Program for identifying, monitoring and overclocking AMD CPUs.
- AMI Motherboard ID Utility: Finds out your motherboard manufacturer if its BIOS is from AMI.
- BIOS Agent: Software that identifies everything about your BIOS and the need of a BIOS upgrade.
- Cpuid: Identifies the installed CPU.
- Cpuidw: Identifies the installed CPU.
- CPU-Z: Identifies the installed CPU.
- CD-R Identifier: Identifies the CD-R media brand name. It is necessary to install ForceASPI first, which is also available at this link.
- Codec Check: Small utility that detects which audio codec your motherboard has, allowing you to install the correct audio driver on your system.
- Ctbios: Finds out your motherboard manufacturer.
- Ctbios 1.5: Ctbios more updated version. Besides recognizing your PC motherboard manufacturer, it gives you a lot of information about it. The only problem is that this is software is in german.
- Ctp2info: Checks if your Pentium II or Pentium III processor is counterfeit or not.
- Ctpci: Lists all PCI devices installed on your PCI. Very usefull to find out your motherboard real chipset.
- Dimm_id: Checks if the type of SDRAM memory installed on your PC is PC-66 or PC-100.
- GPU-Z: Program that reports all features from your video card graphics chip (GPU).
- HWiNFO: Excellent indentification software. Very useful to determine your motherboard manufacturer, model and chipset.
- Intel Turbo Boost Monitor: Small utility to monitor Turbo Boost tecnology.
- MobileMeter: Program for monitoring the temperature, clock rates and battery charge/discharge from your laptop.
- PC-Config: Identifies all components from your PC.
- PC Wizard: Program that identifies all hardware parts installed on your PC.
- Sandra: Identification, test, and benchmarking software.
- Unknown Device Identifier: Software for identifying unknown devices installed on your PC, excellent to find out more information about devices Windows isn't able to correctly detect.
- Wcpuid 3.0: Identifies the installed CPU, giving you detailed info about it.
April 6, 2015 - 2:50 AM
March 31, 2015 - 2:47 AM
March 25, 2015 - 3:15 AM
March 9, 2015 - 2:46 AM
February 24, 2015 - 3:00 AM
January 23, 2015 - 4:15 AM
January 20, 2015 - 5:00 AM
January 19, 2015 - 4:30 AM
January 12, 2015 - 5:30 AM
January 7, 2015 - 5:00 AM
Our Most Popular Articles