How We Tested
During our benchmarking sessions, we used the configuration listed below. Between our benchmarking sessions, the only differences were the memory timings.
- CPU: A10-7870K
- Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X Extreme6+
- CPU Cooler: AMD stock
- Memory: 16 GiB DDR3-2133, four G.Skill Ripjaws F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH 4 GiB memory modules configured at 1,600 MHz
- Boot drive: Kingston HyperX Savage 480 GB
- Video Card: integrated Radeon R7
- Video Monitor: Philips 236VL
- Power Supply: Corsair CX500M
Operating System Configuration
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080 60 Hz
- AMD driver version: 15.12
We adopted a 3% error margin. Thus, differences below 3% cannot be considered relevant. In other words, products with a performance difference below 3% should be considered as having similar performance.