How We Tested
During our testing procedures, we used the configuration listed below. The only variable component between each benchmarking session was the solid state drive being tested.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
- Memory: Two 2 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis (DDR3-2133, CL9, 1.6 V, 9-9-9-27)
- Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 470 AMP!
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Video Monitor: Viewsonic VX2260WM
- Power Supply: Corsair HX850W
- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
- Boot Drive: Kingston SSDNow V+100 128 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit using NTFS file system
- Intel INF Driver Version: 18.104.22.1686
- NVIDIA Video Driver Version: 270.61
We adopted a 3% error margin in our tests, meaning performance differences of less than 3% can’t be considered meaningful. Therefore, when the performance difference between two products is less than 3%, we consider them to have similar performance.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Main Features
- 3. How We Tested
- 4. AS SSD
- 5. CrystalDiskMark
- 6. HD Tune
- 7. Conclusions