How We Tested
During our benchmarking sessions, we used the configuration listed below. Between the tests, the only variable component was the video card being tested.
We ran all games in Full HD resolution.
- CPU: Core i7-7700K
- Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Z270X-Gaming 7
- Memory: 16 GiB DDR4-3200 Geil Dyna4, two 8 GiB modules in dual channel at 3200 MHz
- Boot drive: WD Blue 1000 GiB
- Video Monitor: Philips 236VL
- Power Supply: Corsair VS500
Operating System Configuration
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA driver version: 382.53
- Intel driver version: 15.45
- Battlefield 4
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Dirt Rally
- GTA V
- Mad Max
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
We adopted a 3% error margin; thus, differences below 3% are not considered relevant. In other words, products with a performance difference below 3% should be considered as having similar performance.