Foxconn WinFast 6100K8MA-RS main features are:
- Socket: 939.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 (PCI Express x16, ATA-133) and nForce 410.
- Super I/O: ITE IT8712F.
- Parallel IDE: Two ATA-133 ports.
- Serial IDE: Two SATA-300 ports controlled by nForce 410 south bridge, supporting RAID 0 and 1 and NCQ.
- USB: Eight USB 2.0 ports (four soldered on the motherboard and four available through I/O brackets, which don’t come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): No.
- On-board audio: Produced by nForce 410 south bridge together with Realtek ALC655 codec (six channels, 16-bit resolution and 90 dB SNR).
- On-board video: Yes, produced by GeForce 6100 (GeForce 6 graphics engine).
- On-board LAN: Yes, Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) controlled by nForce 410 south bridge together with Realtek RTL8201BL chip.
- Buzzer: Yes.
- Power Supply: ATX12V v2.x (24-pin).
- Slots: 1 PCI Express x16 slot and 3 PCI slots.
- Memory: Four DDR-DIMM sockets (up to 4 GB up to DDR400/PC3200).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.
- Programs included: Drivers, utilities and Norton Internet Security 2005 OEM.
- Extra features: None.
- More Information: http://www.foxconnchannel.com.
- Average price in the US*: USD 54.00.
* Researched at Pricewatch.com on the day we published this review.