The EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked
Below we have an overall look at the EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked. It requires two six-pin auxiliary power connectors.
The reviewed video card comes with two DVI-I connectors, one HDMI connector, and one DisplayPort connector.
The cooler uses a 60 mm radial fan placed beside an aluminum heatsink. The heatsink features a copper base. See Figures 4 and 5. The GeForce GTX 660 Ti has a TDP of 150 W.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked
- 3. The EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked (Cont’d)
- 4. Main Specifications
- 5. How We Tested
- 6. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 7. Far Cry 2
- 8. Aliens vs. Predator
- 9. DiRT3
- 10. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- 11. Battlefield 3
- 12. 3DMark 11 Professional
- 13. Media Espresso 6.5
- 14. Conclusions