|X48 Motherboards from ASUS|
|P5E3 Premium Main Specifications|
ASUS P5E3 Premium main features will be:
- Socket: 775.
- Chipset: Intel X48 Express.
- Super I/O: Winbond W83627DHG
- Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port controlled by JMicron JMB363 chip.
- Serial IDE: Six SATA-300 ports controlled by the south bridge chip (ICH9R), supporting RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 plus two eSATA-300 ports controlled by JMicron JMB363 chip.
- USB: Ten USB 2.0 ports (six soldered on the motherboard and four available through I/O brackets).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): Two ports controlled by Agere L-FW3227 chip, one soldered on the motherboard and another available through an I/O bracket.
- On-board audio: Produced by the chipset together with Analog Devices AD1988B codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 192 kHz sampling rate for both inputs and outputs, 92 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 101 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs). Coaxial and optical SPDIF outputs.
- On-board video: No.
- On-board LAN: Two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one controlled by a Marvell 88E8056 chip connected to one PCI Express x1 bus and the other controlled by a Realtek RTL8110SC chip connected to the standard PCI bus. One IEEE 802.11n/g/b WiFi access point controlled by a Ralink RT2770F chip, with two omni-directional antennas.
- Buzzer: No.
- Power supply required: ATX12V 2.x (24-pin), EPS12V optional.
- Slots: Three PCI Express x16 slots (working speeds not revealed yet), two PCI Express x1 slots and two standard PCI slots.
- Memory: Four DDR-DIMM sockets up to DDR3-1800/PC3-14400.
- Extra features: Web browsing and Skype without entering the operating system or even without a hard disk drive attached (Express Gate), passive cooling, aluminum solid capacitors, Q-Connector for the case frontal connectors, remote control (AI Remote), on-board flash drive for ReadyBoost (32 MB controlled by Phison PS2135 chip) and EPU (Energy Processing Unit).
|Print Version | Send to Friend |
|| « Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next »
September 19, 2014 - 2:00 AM
September 18, 2014 - 3:20 AM
September 15, 2014 - 12:51 PM
September 10, 2014 - 3:30 PM
September 8, 2014 - 1:37 PM
September 2, 2014 - 6:30 PM
August 27, 2014 - 2:48 PM
August 22, 2014 - 2:26 PM
August 20, 2014 - 1:12 PM
August 18, 2014 - 2:26 PM
Our Most Popular Articles