|Sapphire HD 4830 Video Card Review|
Sapphire Radeon HD 4830 main features are:
- Graphics chip: Radeon HD 4830, running at 575 MHz.
- Memory: 512 MB GDDR3 memory (256-bit interface) from Qimonda (HYB18H512321BF-10), running at 900 MHz (“1.8 GHz”).
- Bus type: PCI Express x16 2.0.
- Connectors: Two DVI (with HDMI support) and one S-Video output (with component video support).
- Video Capture (VIVO): No.
- Cables and adapters that come with this board: S-Video to component video cable, S-video to composite video adapter, DVI-to-VGA adapter, DVI-to-HDMI adapter and one standard 4-pin peripheral power plug to 6-pin PCI Express auxiliary power plug (PEG) adapter.
- Number of CDs/DVDs that come with this board: One.
- Games that come with this board: None.
- Programs that come with this board: None.
- Minimum Required Power Supply: 450 W.
- More information: http://www.sapphiretech.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 130.00
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.
| « Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next » |
|Print Version | Send to Friend |
| Comments (1)
October 1, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:22 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:33 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:32 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:21 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:15 AM PST
September 25, 2013 - 5:27 AM PST
Our Most Popular Articles
Latest Threads in Our Forums
by Gabriel Torres
by Cveti Cvetkov
by Hardware Secrets Team