|MSI K9AGM2-FIH Motherboard Review|
MSI K9AGM2-FIH main features are:
* Researched at Shopping.com on the day we published this review.
- Socket: AM2.
- Chipset: AMD 690G.
- Super I/O: Fintek F71882FG
- Clock Generator: Realtek RTM870T
- Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port.
- Serial IDE: Four SATA-300 ports controlled by the chipset supporting RAID 0, 1 and 10.
- USB: Ten USB 2.0 ports (four soldered on the motherboard and six available through I/O brackets that don’t come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): Two ports controlled by VIA VT6308P chip), one soldered on the motherboard and another available through an I/O bracket that doesn't come with the motherboard.
- On-board audio: Produced by the chipset together with Realtek ALC888 codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate for the inputs and up to 192 kHz sampling rate for the outputs, 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 97 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs).
- On-board video: Yes, produced by AMD 690G (Radeon X1250 engine).
- On-board LAN: Yes, Gigabit Ethernet (1,000 Mbps) controlled by a Realtek RTL8111B chip, which is connected to the PCI Express bus.
- Buzzer: Yes.
- Power supply: ATX12V v2.x (24-pin).
- Slots: One x16 PCI Express, one x1 PCI Express and two PCI slots.
- Memory: Two DDR2-DIMM sockets (up to 4 GB up to DDR2-800/PC2-6400).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.
- Programs included: Motherboard drivers and utilities and Norton Internet Security.
- Extra features: None.
- More Information: http://www.msi.com.tw
- Average price in the US*: USD 80.00.
| « Previous | Page 2 of 11 | Next » |
|Print Version | Send to Friend | Bookmark Article
| Comments (0)
October 1, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:22 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:33 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:32 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:21 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:15 AM PST
September 25, 2013 - 5:27 AM PST
Our Most Popular Articles
Latest Threads in Our Forums
by Rafael Coelho
by Gabriel Torres
by Hardware Secrets Team
by Gabriel Torres