|MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard|
MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard main features are:
- Socket: AM3.
- Chipset: AMD 890FX + SB850
- Super I/O: Fintek F71889ED
- Parallel ATA: One ATA-133 port controlled by a JMicron JMB363 chip.
- Serial ATA: Six SATA-600 ports controlled by the chipset (RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10) and one SATA-300 port controlled by a JMicron JMB363 chip.
- External SATA: One eSATA-300 port controlled by the same JMicron JMB363 chip.
- USB: 12 USB 2.0 ports, six soldered on the motherboard (one shared with the eSATA port) and six available through three headers on the motherboard. The motherboard comes with an I/O bracket containing two USB ports. Two USB 3.0 ports controlled by a NEC μPD720200 chip.
- FireWire (IEEE 1394): Two ports available through two headers on the motherboard, controlled by a VIA VT6315N chip.
- On-board video: No.
- On-board audio: Produced by the chipset together with a Realtek ALC889 codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 192 kHz sampling rate for both the inputs and outputs, 104 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs). On-board optical and coaxial SPDIF outputs.
- On-board LAN: Two Gigabit Ethernet ports controlled by two Realtek RTL8111DL chips.
- Buzzer: No.
- Infrared interface: No.
- Power supply required: EPS12V
- Slots: Five PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (the third one always working at x1 and the other four working at x16 if one or two video cards are installed or at x8 if three or four video cards are installed), one PCI Express x1 slot and one standard PCI slot.
- Memory: Four DDR3-DIMM sockets (up to 16 GB up to DDR3-2133 through overclocking).
- Fan connectors: One four-pin connector for the CPU cooler and four three-pin connectors for auxiliary fans.
- Extra Features: POST diagnostics LEDs, utility for unlocking hidden CPU cores inside the motherboard setup, external clear CMOS button, overclocking dial, Winki, DrMOS voltage regulator circuit with military-grade components, APS (Active Phase Switching), LEDs for monitoring the active phases of the voltage regulator circuit.
- Number of CDs/DVDs provided: One.
- Programs included: Motherboard drivers and utilities.
- More Information: http://us.msi.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 200.00
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this First Look article.
|Print Version | Send to Friend |
|| « Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Next »
November 5, 2014 - 3:00 AM
November 4, 2014 - 3:00 AM
October 30, 2014 - 8:30 AM
October 29, 2014 - 3:00 AM
October 22, 2014 - 4:55 PM
October 15, 2014 - 7:00 PM
October 15, 2014 - 4:30 AM
October 14, 2014 - 4:10 AM
October 9, 2014 - 2:46 AM
October 7, 2014 - 2:50 AM
Our Most Popular Articles