|Foxconn WinFast 6100K8MB-RS Motherboard Review|
The main specifications for Foxconn WinFast 6100K8MB-RS are:
- Socket 754.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 (PCI Express x16, ATA-133) and nForce 410.
- Super I/O: ITE IT8712F
- Parallel IDE: Two ATA-133 ports.
- Serial IDE: Two SATA-300 ports.
- USB: Eight USB 2.0 ports, four soldered directly on the motherboard and four available through an I/O bracket (that doesn’t come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394): None.
- On-board Audio: Produced by the chipset together with Realtek ALC653 codec (six channels, 16-bit resolution).
- On board Video: Yes, produced by the chipset (GeForce 6 graphics engine).
- On-board LAN: Yes, Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) produced by the chipset together with Realtek RTL8201BL chip.
- Buzzer: No.
- Power Supply: ATX12V v2.x (24-pin) or ATX12V v1.x (20-pin).
- Slots: 1 PCI Express x16 slot and 3 PCI slots.
- Memory: 2 DDR-DIMM sockets (up to 2 GB up to DDR400/PC3200).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.
- Programs included: Norton Internet Security 2005.
- Extra features: None.
- More Information: http://www.foxconnchannel.com
- Average price in the USA: We couldn’t find this motherboard being listed on North American price comparison websites on the day we published this review.
| « Previous | Page 2 of 10 | Next » |
|Print Version | Send to Friend |
| Comments (0)
October 1, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:22 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:33 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:32 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:21 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:15 AM PST
September 25, 2013 - 5:27 AM PST
Our Most Popular Articles
Latest Threads in Our Forums
by Rafael Coelho
by Gabriel Torres
by Hardware Secrets Team
by Gabriel Torres