|Foxconn A690GM2MA Motherboard Review|
Foxconn A690GM2MA main features are:
* Researched at Shopping.com on the day we published this review.
- Socket: AM2.
- Chipset: AMD 690G.
- Super I/O: Fintek F71882FG
- Clock Generator: ICS 951464
- Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port.
- Serial IDE: Four SATA-300 ports controlled by the chipset supporting RAID 0, 1 and 10.
- USB: Ten USB 2.0 ports (four soldered on the motherboard and six available through I/O brackets that don’t come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): Optional (two ports controlled by VIA VT6308P chip), not available on the model we reviewed.
- On-board audio: Controlled by the chipset together with Realtek ALC883 codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate for the inputs and up to 192 kHz sampling rate for the outputs, 85 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 95 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs).
- On-board video: Yes, produced by AMD 690G (Radeon X1250 engine).
- On-board LAN: Yes, Gigabit Ethernet (1,000 Mbps) controlled by a Realtek RTL8110SC chip, which is connected to the PCI bus.
- Buzzer: Yes.
- Power supply: ATX12V v2.x (24-pin).
- Slots: One x16 PCI Express, one x1 PCI Express and two PCI slots.
- Memory: Four DDR-DIMM sockets (up to 8 GB up to DDR2-800/PC2-6400).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.
- Programs included: Motherboard drivers and utilities and Norton Internet Security.
- Extra features: None.
- More Information: http://www.foxconnchannel.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 91.00.
| « Previous | Page 2 of 11 | Next » |
|Print Version | Send to Friend |
September 15, 2014 - 12:51 PM
September 10, 2014 - 3:30 PM
September 8, 2014 - 1:37 PM
September 2, 2014 - 6:30 PM
August 27, 2014 - 2:48 PM
August 22, 2014 - 2:26 PM
August 20, 2014 - 1:12 PM
August 18, 2014 - 2:26 PM
August 7, 2014 - 1:50 PM
August 4, 2014 - 1:08 PM
Our Most Popular Articles