|EVGA nForce 790i Ultra SLI Motherboard|
EVGA nForce 790i Ultra SLI main features are:
- Socket: 775.
- Front side bus (FSB): Up to 1,600 MHz.
- Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI.
- Super I/O: Winbond W83627DHG
- Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port controlled by the south bridge chip.
- Serial IDE: Six SATA-300 ports controlled by the south bridge chip, supporting RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 and JBOD and one SATA-300 port and one eSATA-300 controlled by a Jmicron JMB362 chip.
- USB: Ten USB 2.0 ports (six soldered on the motherboard and four available through I/O brackets, which come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): Two ports controlled by Texas Instruments TSB43AB22A chip, one soldered on the motherboard and one available through an I/O bracket, which comes with the motherboard.
- On-board audio: Produced by the chipset together with a Realtek ALC888S codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 192 kHz sampling rate for its outputs, up to 96 kHz sampling rate for its inputs, 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 97 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs), with on-board optical and coaxial SPDIF connectors.
- On-board video: No.
- On-board LAN: Two Gigabit Ethernet ports controlled by the chipset together with two small chips that make the physical layer interface.
- Buzzer: Yes.
- Power supply required: EPS12V.
- Slots: Two PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots, one PCI Express 1.0 x16, two PCI Express 1.0 x1 slots and two PCI slots, supporting SLI, three-way SLI and Quad SLI.
- Memory: Four DDR3-DIMM sockets (up to 8 GB up to DDR3-1333/PC3-10600 or up to DDR3-2000/PC3-16000 if EPP memories are used).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: One.
- Programs included: motherboard drivers and utilities.
- Extra features: Aluminum solid capacitors and ferrite chokes on the voltage regulator circuit and POST diagnostics display.
- More Information: http://www.evga.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 350.00
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this First Look article.
| « Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Next » |
|Print Version | Send to Friend |
| Comments (1)
October 1, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:22 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:33 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:32 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:21 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:15 AM PST
September 25, 2013 - 5:27 AM PST
Our Most Popular Articles
Latest Threads in Our Forums
by Rafael Coelho
by Gabriel Torres
by Hardware Secrets Team
by Gabriel Torres