|ECS RS482-M Motherboard Review|
ECS RS482-M main features are: |
- Socket: 939.
- Chipset: ATI Radeon Xpress 200 (PCI Express x16, ATA-133), RS482 north bridge and SB400 south bridge.
- Super I/O: ITE IT8712F.
- Parallel IDE: Two ATA-133 ports.
- Serial IDE: Four SATA-150 ports controlled by SB400 south bridge (RAID 0 and 1).
- USB: Eight USB 2.0 ports (four soldered on the motherboard and four available through I/O brackets, which don’t come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): Yes, two ports controlled by Texas Instruments TSB43AB22A chip, one soldered on the motherboard and another available through an I/O bracket that doesn’t come with the motherboard. This item is optional.
- On-board audio: Produced by nForce 410 south bridge together with Realtek ALC655 codec (six channels, 16-bit resolution and 90 dB SNR).
- On-board video: Yes, produced by Radeon Xpress 200 (Radeon X300 graphics engine).
- On-board LAN: Yes, Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) controlled by Realtek RTL8100C chip.
- Buzzer: Yes.
- Power Supply: ATX12V v2.x (24-pin).
- Slots: 1 PCI Express x16 slot and 3 PCI slots.
- Memory: TwoDDR-DIMM sockets (up to 2 GB up to DDR400/PC3200).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.
- Programs included: Motherboard drivers and utilities.
- Extra features: None.
- More Information: http://www.ecsusa.com.
- Average price in the US*: USD 61.50.
* Researched at Pricewatch.com on the day we published this review.
|Print Version | Send to Friend |
|| « Previous | Page 2 of 12 | Next »
March 25, 2015 - 3:15 AM
March 9, 2015 - 2:46 AM
February 24, 2015 - 3:00 AM
January 23, 2015 - 4:15 AM
January 20, 2015 - 5:00 AM
January 19, 2015 - 4:30 AM
January 12, 2015 - 5:30 AM
January 7, 2015 - 5:00 AM
January 6, 2015 - 2:26 AM
December 18, 2014 - 3:45 AM
Our Most Popular Articles