|ECS C51G-M754 Motherboard Review|
The main specifications for ECS C51G-M754 are:
- Socket 754.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 (PCI Express x16, ATA-133) and nForce 410
- Super I/O: Winbond W83627EHF
- Parallel IDE: Two ATA-133 ports.
- Serial IDE: Two SATA-300 ports.
- USB: Eight USB 2.0 ports, four soldered directly on the motherboard and four available through an I/O bracket (that doesn’t come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394): Two ports controlled by VIA VT6307 chip, one soldered directly on the motherboard and another available through an I/O bracket (that doesn’t come with the motherboard).
- On-board Audio: Produced by the chipset together with Realtek ALC655 codec (six channels, 16-bit resolution, 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio).
- On board Video: Yes, produced by the chipset (GeForce 6 graphics engine).
- On-board LAN: Yes, Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) produced by the chipset together with Realtek RTL8201CL chip.
- Buzzer: Yes.
- Power Supply: ATX12V v2.x (24-pin) or ATX12V v1.x (20-pin).
- Slots: 1 PCI Express x16, 1 PCI Express x1 and 3 PCI slots.
- Memory: 2 DDR-DIMM sockets (up to 2 GB up to DDR400/PC3200).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.
- Programs included: None.
- Extra features: None.
- More Information: http://www.ecs.com.tw
- Average price in the USA: We couldn’t find this motherboard being listed on North American price comparison websites on the day we published this review.
|Print Version | Send to Friend |
|| « Previous | Page 2 of 10 | Next »
October 15, 2014 - 7:00 PM
October 15, 2014 - 4:30 AM
October 14, 2014 - 4:10 AM
October 9, 2014 - 2:46 AM
October 7, 2014 - 2:50 AM
October 6, 2014 - 5:40 AM
October 3, 2014 - 3:44 PM
September 30, 2014 - 1:07 AM
September 25, 2014 - 1:15 AM
September 22, 2014 - 1:50 AM
Our Most Popular Articles