|ASUS P5B Motherboard Review|
ASUS P5B main features are:
- Socket: 775.
- Chipset: Intel P965.
- Clock Generator: ICS 9LPRS552AGLF
- Super I/O: Winbond W83627DHG.
- Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port controlled by JMicron JMB363 chip.
- Serial IDE: Six SATA-300 ports, four controlled by the south bridge (ICH8) and two controlled by JMicron JMB363 chip (RAID0, RAID1 and JBOD on these two). One of them is located externally.
- USB: 10 USB 2.0 ports (four soldered on the motherboard and six available through I/O brackets. This motherboard came with a bracket with two ports, so four ports are left over).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): No.
- On-board audio: Produced by the chipset together with an Analog Devices AD1988A codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 192 kHz sampling rate, 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 95 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs).
- On-board video: No.
- On-board LAN: Yes, one Gigabit Ethernet port controlled by the chipset together with a Realtek RTL8111B chip.
- Buzzer: No.
- Power supply: ATX12V v2.x (24-pin).
- Slots: One x16 PCI Express slots, three x1 PCI Express slots and three PCI slots.
- Memory: Four DDR-DIMM sockets (up to 8 GB up to DDR2-1066/PC2-8500).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.
- Programs included: Drivers and utilities.
- Extra features: Q-Connector for the case frontal connectors.
- More Information: http://www.asus.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 144.00
* Researched at Shopping.com on the day we published this review.
| « Previous | Page 2 of 8 | Next » |
|Print Version | Send to Friend |
| Comments (0)
October 1, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:23 AM PST
September 30, 2013 - 7:22 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:33 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:32 AM PST
September 27, 2013 - 5:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:30 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:21 AM PST
September 26, 2013 - 6:15 AM PST
September 25, 2013 - 5:27 AM PST
Our Most Popular Articles
Latest Threads in Our Forums
by Rafael Coelho
by Gabriel Torres
by Hardware Secrets Team
by Gabriel Torres